VOICES is a Bath based charity founded in 2014 by women who have experienced Domestic Abuse. The charity provides peer support and recovery programmes specifically for women who are experiencing or have experienced Domestic Abuse. VOICES is a platform which enables the voices of victims and survivors to inform and improve service provision, in response to their needs.
What we do:
- Provide community-based recovery and empowerment programmes for women with experience of domestic abuse: The Freedom Programme and MATES Social Group.
- Provide a therapeutic and welcoming space for survivors to meet and support one another.
- Provide 1 to 1 advice and counselling.
- Offer bespoke training and consultation based on survivor insights, to professionals and organisations.
- Raise awareness of the nature and impacts of domestic abuse, and of the needs of survivors and their families.